Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

MIA

     Wow!  It has been a really long time since I have written a post!  (Not that anyone has noticed since I have such a huge audience....haha!)  Anyway, life is very busy and about to get even busier soon.  Things are great.  I am definitely very blessed to have a great job, a healthy family, and a healthy baby on the way.  Speaking of the baby....we found out we are having a girl this time!  Yay for cute girl clothes!!  I am still a little leery of taking any of the tags off the clothes yet though.  I keep thinking they will surely tell me at my next sonogram that we are really having a boy!  The second pregnancy definitely goes by faster than the first.  I can't believe we only have a little over 3 months left before our sweet baby girl is here!
     Anyway, back to the past few months.  We have been busy doing everyday stuff plus taking Eli to Disney World for the first time.  We had a really great time!  He was a super trooper on the 12 hour drive and didn't fuss a single time!  Thank goodness for DVDs, goodie bags, and Angry Birds!  Here are some pictures of my sweet guy enjoying Disney.  The first picture is on the Teacups and I love it for some reason!  (It was even worth the motion sickness I accidentally got taking the picture...darn pregnancy!)
Our SUPER great traveler!
     After Disney we were home for a few days and then Eli started acting funny.  He wouldn't eat, was extremely whiny, and just generally ill.  Well, he came down with some sort of weird fever/sore throat/ulcers in his throat & mouth virus.  My child seriously would not eat for 3 days!  All he wanted was milk, so we let him drink as much milk as he would.  Poor little guy was very sick!  Of course, after 2 days I took him to the doctor and he was subjected to a flu test and a strep test (both of which were negative thankfully) and then he promptly stopped running fever the next day!  Isn't that how it usually goes?  At least he got better and is now back to his normal self.  We are very blessed because he isn't sick very often at all, and when he is it is usually something mild.
     Ok, enough rambling for now.  I will leave you with a cute picture of my little guy that was taken at school today.  I love, love, LOVE this kid!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs