Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Grandma's Secret Spot Remover = AWESOME!

     For all of you out there who have children, or messy husbands, or are just a generally messy person I MUST tell you about a secret I found recently.  Grandma's Secret Spot Remover is seriously the best stain remover I have ever tried, and I've tried almost all of them!  I bought this on a whim when I was checking out at the fabric store a few weeks ago because the sales lady said it would get dried in honey mustard out of Eli's brand new white shirt.  I figured what the heck, it wouldn't be the first $4 I have ever wasted so I got it.  I am SO glad I did because it is amazing!  This stuff not only got out the dried in honey mustard, but it has also gotten out dried in daycare chili, orange pumpkin stains off a brand new monogrammed onesie (that's a story for another post) & dried in baby food spit up stains off all of my mom's shirts!  We tried this on all of the stains that our other stain removers had left behind, hence all the "dried in" stains we treated.  I am officially hooked.  Here's a picture of the bottle...it's very small, but very awesome.  Go Get Some!!  (I'm not being paid at all to write this post, I promise...I just love this stuff and wanted to share!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs