Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy 11th Anniversary to us!

     Today is our 11th anniversary!  I can't believe how fast another year has gone by!  This past year was definitely very eventful.  We moved into our new house, welcomed our new baby girl, and celebrated our sweet boy turning 3.  I'm so thankful to celebrate another year together!  I love watching the number grow higher and higher every year.  It proves that 2 imperfect people can still stay married and keep a promise we made to each other with God's help.  So, Happy Anniversary to us!!
(Please excuse the very bad picture!  It is the only picture I have of our family of 4 so far!  It was the day we brought Sarah home, so I'm still VERY puffy!!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs