Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Let's give it a try

     So, I've been reading blogs for a while now and I finally decided to give blogging a try.  My posts might be boring or I may ramble too much, but I won't know until I try.  Bear with me while I figure this all out!
     Anyway, here's a little bit about me.  I'm married to a crazy wonderful guy who is honestly and truly my very best friend.  I know, I know....everybody says that, but I really mean it!  He is.  We have one not quite 2 year old little boy who we love more and more every day.  We waited almost 8 years to have kids so, needless to say, our world changed when he came along.  I wouldn't trade it for anything though.  I never believed people when they said having kids was so much fun.  Who knew they were right after all?  There will be much more gushing and rambling about my sweet little man (and the grown-up one too) later.
     I probably should have been writing down all the crazy things that have happened since I have been married.  We are going on 10 years....wow, that sounds like a long time to me!  A lot of funny stuff has happened in those years and I am so thankful that God blessed me with a husband that can see the humor in things with me.  Sometimes I can really picture God up there laughing at all the dumb stuff we do down here.  I know I've done my part to make Him laugh.  
   

1 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Awww! I am so going to miss you guys :(. But at least this is another way to stay connected. Welcome to the other side of the blog world. I know you will find it enjoyable :)

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs