Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Praise the Lord!


My child never ceases to amaze me with the things he says.  It makes my heart happy to hear him say something that I didn't even know he was paying attention to (it also makes me really watch what I say!)  E's latest thing is to say "Praise the Lord" which I LOVE!!  It makes me smile no matter how many times I hear it.  So, I'm sharing a video with you....mainly because I like to watch it and smile! 

2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Ok we have to come visit you guys STAT. OMGosh. He is getting so big. He's a real kid--not a baby anymore. Wow! He is so adorable. We have to set a date to come by soon. And BTW I'm loving the blog. YAY!!!

D said...

Thanks!! Yes, we need to visit soon! I will tell the guys to plan something again. Also, thanks for checking out my blog and being my first follower! Yay!

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs