Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Success!!!

     Did you notice my blog's new look?  I just spent well over an hour trying to find a new look for my blog and I finally found one that works!  Of course, all this shows how non-tech savvy I am.  I hate trying to figure out all the html computer junk.  BUT, I did it and got rid of that hideous purple striped background.  Go me!  (Yes, I know I am way too excited over this but please let me have my moment of victory!)  Now, if I can just be as successful at making E's birthday cake tomorrow...

2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

I looove the new look. Go you! Good luck with E's birthday cake. Save me a piece. LOL

Mrs. K said...

BTW, I'm following again :)

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs