Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

10 Years!

     Today is our 10th wedding anniversary!  10 years is a long time people!  I am so very blessed to have such an amazing husband.  When I look back over the past 10 years it seems like a short time, but a long time too.  So much has happened since we got married and we have both grown so much.  I am proud of the people we have become and I am looking forward to the people we will be in the future.  I'm thankful that God gave me a Christian husband who is all the things I wanted in a husband and so much more.  He is a good provider for our family, an amazing daddy to E, a smart decision maker, someone who stands up for what he feels is right, an outgoing balance to my shyness, my accomplice in lots of crazy things, my very best friend, and the person I plan on growing old with (which may come sooner rather than later if these gray hairs don't slow down!).  So, Happy 10th Anniversary to my sweetheart!  I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs