Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Out of Practice

     Know what stinks?  Being out of practice on something you used to be able to do well.  I sat down at the piano today and I am really really out of practice.  I used to play really well and over the years I haven't taken the time I should have to keep up with playing.  Oh, I still sit down every now and then and play around on it with all my fun songs, but I rarely pull out a book and read any music.  I must make it a goal to start sitting down and practicing more often.  I don't want to completely forget what I worked hard for 9 years to learn.  Ugh!  Sometimes my lack of discipline is so frustrating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs