Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Kudos Ladies!

     I just have to say kudos to all of our teachers at work.  They have been getting their classrooms ready for kindergarten to start and they have done such a great job!  I am so proud of how much effort they have all put into making their rooms look so good.  I took a few snapshots of a few of the rooms the other day because I liked them so much.  I still need to take more pictures because some of the rooms weren't quite finished.

We have a Dr. Seuss Room

A Silly Monsters Room



A Noah's Ark Theme


And, An Animal Theme


     I still need to take pictures of our Candyland Room and our Sesame Street Room.  I just love it when fall gets here and we get to put up new stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs