Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, May 14, 2012

A Moustache on his Tongue?

     So, when I first got pregnant with this baby I craved anything fruity.  Real fruit, fake fruit, fruit flavored candy....you get the picture.  Well, Clint Santa filled my stocking up with about 4 boxes of Fruit Roll Ups at Christmas and since then my fruit cravings have died down a little.  Needless to say, we are still working on eating up the Fruit Roll Ups!  I got one out last night and it happened to be the kind with the tongue tattoos on it.  Eli thinks those are the best, most awesome things ever so of course he wanted to swipe my snack.  I broke him off a section with a tattoo on it (if I give him the whole thing we just end up with a huge, sticky, drooly mess!).  He was so excited and he said "I'm going to get a moustache on my tongue!"  Yes, a moustache.  When I died out laughing he realized that he had forgotten what a tattoo was called and that he was calling it the wrong thing and he didn't think it was too funny.  But, Clint and I definitely got a very good laugh out of our child applying a moustache to his tongue from the fruit roll up!  I just love what kids say!!
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs