Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to Youuuuuu!

     I would like to say Happy Birthday to my super awesome, really great, wonderful husband!  We celebrated by going to work (it was necessary..other people were already on vacation), eating ice cream cake from DQ (the manager gave me a FREE ice cream cake...seriously, I bought one and he gave me another one!), and then going out for dinner tonight.  It was a nice day.  *Disclaimer...we did not eat 2 whole ice cream cakes by ourselves.  We shared them with all 52 of our school age kiddos and lots of our employees.  Just wanted to clarify that!*  Anyway, Happy Birthday Clint!  I'm so thankful that I'm the one you celebrate all your birthdays with!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs