Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's so logical

     On the way to work this morning I happened to see 4 puppies that someone had thrown out on the side of the road.  I am a total sucker for stray animals and I somehow spot any stray that is sitting near a road.  I had to use a LOT of restraint this morning to keep from stopping and attempting to load these 4 dogs up in my car.  Anyway, when I saw the puppies I immediately told E about them because he was in the car with me.  This is how our conversation went...

Me:  "Awwww, E!  Somebody threw 4 puppy dogs out on the side of the road!  I wish we could pick them up."
E:  "We CAN pick them up Momma, we have strong muscles!"
Me:  "I know our muscles are strong, but we can't stop and get them right now."
E:  "We stop Momma and we scoop them out of the ditch with our big hands!"
Me:  "I know we could, but maybe a nice person will come by and give them a good home since we can't today."

     He was so sweet and just did not understand why we couldn't stop and get those puppies.  Maybe E  will take after his Momma and Daddy when it comes to being a sucker for strays.  Sweet boy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs