Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, July 23, 2011

My resignation notice

     Wow!  I'm all of about a month into the terrible 2's and I'm ready to give my resignation notice to somebody....anybody!  I feel like a really lousy mom by the end of the day a lot of days.  I know that this is just a phase and that E is testing his boundaries to see how much he can get away with.  But, oh my gosh, this is hard!  Yesterday was such a bad day that I finally called it a day and went home at 1:00.  Thank goodness I am blessed with a job that allows me to run away sometimes!  The final straw was when E wet his pants while sitting in my lap and caused me to look like I also wet my pants.  Fun times!  (I admit, it's kind of funny now but it wasn't after the day I had yesterday).

     So, if anybody out there in blog land actually reads this please pray for me as I parent my 2 year old!  Pray for me to have wisdom to know when and how to discipline.  Pray for me to have patience to remember each day that this really is a phase that will pass and one that has to happen to help E grow up.  Also, please pray that I will remember to be thankful even on bad days.  Thankful that I have this precious little boy to love every day no matter what kind of day we end up having!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs