Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dictionary according to E

Here are a few definitions I thought I would share with you.  These are, of course, according to E.

Y'am:  (contraction)  Combination of yes and m'am.  *Not to be confused with the vegetable.*
      Used in a sentence:  Momma:  "Do you want something to drink?"
                                     E:  "Y'am."

No:  (adverb)  The positive answer to a question.
     Used in a sentence:  Momma:  "I said N.O. (spelled out), no!"
                                    E:  "N.O. (also spelled out), yes!"  *As Daddy snickers in the background...*

Buckle Out:  (verb)  To unbuckle or unlatch something, specifically a carseat.
      Used in a sentence:  E:  "Gran, buckle me out!"  *Said from the backseat where he was securely stuck in   his carseat against his will.*

     I wonder if I should write the people at Webster's and let them know they are missing a few definitions in their dictionary?

2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

LOL. This is too cute. I miss you guys.

D said...

Welcome back! :) We miss y'all too! The other night I wanted to go out to dinner or do something and I told Clint that I missed our dinner buddies.

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs