Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Can I go back please

    So, I know we got home from our beach trip 2 weeks ago, but I am just now taking the time to post some of my pictures.  Life gets so busy sometimes, but then you don't even really know what you've been doing!  Frustrating!  Anyway, I am super excited to report that I officially have a lifelong (or at least until he becomes a teenager and thinks I'm too uncool to be seen with) beach buddy!  E has been to the beach tons of times, but this time he LOVED it.  He woke up asking to go to the beach every morning.  I am thrilled to finally have someone in my family who loves the surf and sand as much as I do.  Clint isn't too keen on the whole sand getting everywhere part of the beach, but E and I don't care.  We had so much fun on this short little getaway!  E has already been asking when we can go back.  I promised him that I will try to plan another trip for us soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs