Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, September 12, 2011

A mushy puddle

     Every night E and I have a bedtime routine that we follow.  He gets his bath, brushes his teeth, and then we lay down and read stories.  E has become a great procrastinator when it comes to bedtime so there is usually a request for something to drink or another hug from Daddy after the books are read.  Tonight I was laying beside him waiting for him to fall asleep and this little voice says "Momma?"  "What baby?" I ask.  There was a long pause like he was deciding what to ask for tonight and then he said "I love you."  Be still my heart!  I turned into a big old puddle of mush right there.  I am SO thankful God blessed me with my sweet boy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs