Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

3 Little Pigs, and a Backhoe

     Attention everyone!  I have some shocking news to tell you.  You might want to sit down for this!  Apparently, we have all been telling the story of The Three Little Pigs wrong for all these years.  Can you believe it?  Yep, I'm as shocked as you are.  Fortunately, from here on out we can all get our stories straight and tell it the way it really happened.  According to E, here's what really happened with those little pigs.

Big Bad Wolf:  "Little pig, little pig, let me in!"
Little Pig:  "Not by the hair on my chiny chin chin!"  (how do you even spell chiny?)
Big Bad Wolf:  "Then I'll huff!  And I'll puff!  And I'll tear your house down with a backhoe!"
(Repeat for 2 more houses)  The End.

     Now that you know the real story, hope you enjoyed it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs